Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Best Mate Visit's

My best friend in the world came to see me.
had the best time and so much fun.
Thank you Kimi I will miss you so much.

Kim' birthday
out for dinner and me putting her in a headlock


Our boat ride down the Swan river to Freo
Very very cold day, on one side of the boat

Kimi at the Round house
Oldest buliding in Freo


Brake out the big guns
Round house

My turn
Round House


Lock up in the Round house
Kimi

Suites Me

In the Tunnel under the round house

At the Lucky Shag Bar
Named after Kim's partner

Some Poor bugger getting hitched.
His last night

Kimi at the Tav I worked at in Lano
Had a beer

Surfs up at Lano
surfie chick

Fell off and just laying around

Really close

Teaching kimi to surf did will for her frist time

Getting ready to go in the tunnels at
the Freo jail
Like my suit
Kimi walking though the tunnels

My turn

At one of the Bore's
We kept bashing our heads, well I did

The air was thin under ground
Made us act strange

Two slowies in a boat

Getting changed

Kimi after we had come up,
our guide behind her
poor guy
At freo beach
Kim checking out the big boat

At fishing Boat Harbour
Us with the Fisher Man

Having a ice cream

At Bon Scott's grave site
Kim a big fan

Last night had a few Drinks
Love you Kim

No comments: