Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Night in Lancelin

This was a night at Mark and Rhona's.
29th of Dec
Great night lot of laughs and way to much drinking
I fell asleep in the hamock got a wee bit burnt
Mark heading to the shop

Oh on Rhona's pink bike,
didn't want to be seen

Chris and Sim after a hard day sailing
Rhona and Emma
Sim on bbq
Karin, Emma, Chris, and Jules

All about the Love oh and a wee bit silly

Not sure what happened here

Rhona and Sim

Top stuff buddy

Sim and Karin

Karin and I

Sim, Karin and I

Emma's new camara

Chris and Jules

Molly and Rhona

Molly and Emma

Look at the mess,
not sure but think i did it.

Jules and I

Chris and Jules

Mark and I
Think I am trying to pull his head off

Emma looking a bit worried

The night was great but I had far to much ,
Was very ill.


No comments: